2015 Rosi Schuster "Aus Den Dorfen" Gruner Veltliner Burgenland SKU #1303605


RP 91 W&S 91
Add To Cart

Professional Reviews

K&L Notes

Importer's Notes: "Hannes Schuster finally gives us a Grüner Veltliner (90%) from his various vineyards from villages surrounding Burgenland’s Ruster Berg, where gneiss, schist, limestone and sand give rise to a complex and mineral dominated delicious wine. The remaining 10% of the cuvee are made up of a Gemischter Satz of various interplanted varieties, namely 2% Welschriesling, 2% Muskat Ottonel, 2% Weissburgunder, 2% Neuburger, 2% Furmint."


Real Time Inventory by Location:

The item you have chosen is in stock, and has inventory in our warehouse and one or more stores. Below is the current quantity on hand information for this product within our database. It is never more than five minutes old. Additionally, our shopping cart looks at real time inventory so when you add an item to you cart we will do an immediate check of available inventory and alert you if there are any issues.

Hollywood: 19
Main Warehouse: 6
Redwood City: 17
San Francisco: 14

Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup.

Customer Reviews

Email Alerts - exclusive access from K&L