A soft and savory red with plum, raisin and spice aromas and flavors. Full body, velvety tannins and a fruity finish. Drink or hold.
The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Petit Verdot and Merlot aged in 89% new French oak. La Jota’s largest cuvée (3,850 cases), it boasts a dense purple color as well as copious notes of licorice, crème de cassis, road tar, charcoal and mulberries. With exceptional fruit intensity, full-bodied opulence, decent acidity and sweet, lush, well-integrated tannin, it should drink well for 10-15+ years. 2014-2030 (RP)
The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the more complete, well-rounded wines in the La Jota range. Dark red and black cherry, plum, spice, new leather, smoke and licorice are some of the notes that wrap around the palate. The 2012 is dark, voluptuous and juicy, all signatures of the year. In 2012, the blend is 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Cabernet Franc, 8% Petit Verdot and 4% Merlot. (AG)
Rich and full-blown, with a deep core of zesty blackberry and wild berry, appropriately framed by dusty earth and cedary tannins. The finish is pleasantly rocky and rustic. Drink now through 2028. 3,850 cases made. (JL)
The item you have chosen is not in stock in our retail stores or within our main warehouse.
Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup.