Local Delivery Available
Stores Temporarily Closed
Curbside 11am-6pm Daily
2016 Treves Nebbiolo Canavese SKU #1383466

Price: $17.99

Add To Cart

Tasting Notes

This wine is made about 50 miles northeast of Turin near lake Viverone in the Canavese DOC. The wine is made of 95% Nebbiolo, with Barbera and Freisa making up the other 5% of the blend. Aged briefly in barrels for 3 months. Fun to drink, and so full of flavor, but without the harsh tannins some Nebbiolo wines have when they are young.

We think you’ll also like

Inventory

Real Time Inventory by Location:

The item you have chosen is in stock, and has inventory in our warehouse and one or more stores. Below is the current quantity on hand information for this product within our database. It is never more than five minutes old. Additionally, our shopping cart looks at real time inventory so when you add an item to you cart we will do an immediate check of available inventory and alert you if there are any issues.

Main Warehouse: 46
Hollywood: 20
Redwood City: 19
San Francisco: 17

Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup.



Email Alerts - exclusive access from K&L